My main goal is to get out there and play. With two highly active boys that are happiest outside, I wish to jump into summer with a sense of adventure, along with a bucket of sunscreen and a first aid kit packed, of course.
Here’s what you can expect from this blog:
- A down and dirty review of where we went, how much it cost, and overall just how much fun we had.
- Maps and links so you can try it out for yourself!
- A simple schedule; I know it will feel like we’re doing a lot, but I did my best to ensure we weren’t all going to be overwhelmed. Routines are important!
- Real talk; These kids are amazing, but you better believe I’m not going to sugar coat it and sometimes life just sucks.
- A lot of coffee, a dry, dark sense of humor, with a splash of broken mom vibes.
Stay tuned for more.
The adventure begins June 7th!